STORY IDEA: YOUR DOOR BELL RINGS AND ITS A PERSON FROM AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE “I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE MY FAVORITE BOOK CHARACTER AND I KNOW HOW IT ENDS AND I WANNA CHANGE IT”
WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME
Plot twist…they’ve waited 84 years to come back in time to what you assume is present day but is actually a world stuck in repeat…to tell you that in the future…
“The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see, and knows what the mind cannot understand.”
Robert Vallett (via psych-facts)
“Nineteen things I’ve learned before I turned nineteen.
1. Always carry $5 and a lighter with you (even if you don’t smoke).
2. Ask every person you meet how their day is going. Genuinely ask with the soul intention of learning how their day is. Ask the coffee shop employee. Ask the person next to you in line at Walmart. Ask your distant friend. Ask everyone.
3. Take many photos of yourself. Take photos of yourself when you’re happy. Take photos of yourself when you’re sad. Take photos of yourself because there are millions of trees in the world, and we all look at the same sky, but there is only one of you.
4. Stay in contact with your parents. Try not to hate them. They are the reason you have the ability to feel anything at all. Try not to hate your parents.
5. Opening your skin will not set your demons free. Open your heart. Open your mind. Open your hands.
6. Nobody knows anybody completely. That’s okay.
7. Be gentle, but be aggressive. Take a stand. Nobody hears your voice if you stay silent.
8. Respect everybody. We are all humans trying to survive. We all deserve respect.
9. Wearing black will ALWAYS make you feel better about yourself.
10. Always give tips, whether it be a couple extra dollars or a piece of mind. You never know how much you could be helping someone.
11. Change is the only thing consistent in life. Do not allow that bother you. Embrace chance and move with life, whichever direction it chooses to take you.
12. Smile often. Smile at strangers. Smile at your friends. Smile when nobody is looking and you’re alone in your bedroom. Smile when somebody is rambling to you.
13. Body image means nothing. Your body is merely just a seatbelt in the car. Your body is here to protect you. You choose the direction you go, and your body will not hold you back. Only you can hold yourself back.
14. Don’t hold grudges. Don’t allow yourself to hate anybody. Forgive them. Learn to love them for the person you never got to see them to be. Believe that a beautiful human exists in that person. Wish them well.
15. Drink orange juice. Lot’s of it.
16. Don’t allow the opinions of others to choose your destiny. We are all simply trying to live our own life.
17. Sing all the time. Sing off key. Sing in a silly voice. Sing like you’re on stage. Sing no matter who is around. Singing is breathing for the soul. Sing.
18. Take time to think. Write your feelings down. Write letters to the people you love. Texting is overrated and not as heartfelt as a nice handwritten letter.
19. Live for yourself. Breathe for yourself. Do everything in your life for nobody but you. This is your life. This is it.”
Katey Chrest (via thinly)
“What college I want to go to. What career I want. What degree I want. You know what I fucking want? I don’t want any 9-5 job sitting around making money for some fat fuck that owns the company. I don’t want to spend 6 years of my life paying out money to an educational institution so they can cause me stress daily, for a piece of fucking paper that says I’m a master at some sort of bullshit, which then doesn’t even guarantee me a fucking job to keep a fucking roof over my head. I don’t even want a fucking roof over my head. I want the moon and the sun and the stars and the tops of trees to be what I look at when I go to sleep. I want mother earth back and to take a deep breath and smell grass and plants and animals, not the vapor that fumes endlessly from stacks in the sky and the cars that rule the ground. I want to tear down and dismantle the establishment I was born into. I want to protest and scream at the top of my lungs and change everything that is evil and cruel in this world. We are the generation of naivety, they are trying to keep us calm and sedated so we think nothing is wrong and there is nothing we can do, but fuck that shit. I want to give them hell fucking daily, make them wish they were never born and thought up this corrupt fucking system. Make them wish they never fucked with our generation and our planet. I want to do to them what they did to our earth, to our people, to our plants, to our animals, to our children. That’s what I want to be when I grow up. A mother fucking hell raiser. Bitch.”
Hannah Parypa (via mdmalien)
A THOUSAND TIMES YESYESYES
Oh—you wouldn’t date a girl who’s ever been a stripper?
In that case, I wouldn’t date a guy who’s ever been to a strip club.
Oh—you wouldn’t date a girl who’s ever done porn?
In that case, I wouldn’t date a guy who’s ever watched porn.
You’re the reason we exist.
You’re the demand to our supply.
If you disdain sex workers, don’t you dare consume our labor.
As they say in the industry, “People jack off with the left hand and point with the right.””
does anybody else legitimately worry about how they’re going to share a bed with their partner when they’re older? like buddy i need all the blankets to make a burrito and then i need to throw them off of me dramatically in the middle of the night and lie spread-eagled across the entire bed how is this going to work
This is why H and I had separate blankets at first. Because I kept stealing the covers
As much as we push away people who care because we’re afraid of them leaving or hurting us, at the end of the day, we all just want to be loved. We want that connection with someone. That spark that stirs something unfathomable in you and you can feel it spreading all around your body until their name oozes from your fingertips and mouth. Call me crazy, but I want that. I want that crazy and scary feeling.
I hate it but I want it
“I love sarcastic people with high vocabularies”
the saddest feeling ever is when you finish a show because you watched all of the episodes too quickly and you just want to stay inside that world for a little bit longer, but you can’t
I want to sneak out with somebody.
I just want to get up in the middle of the night and spend some time alone with someone. We could go have a midnight snack at McDonald’s or just walk around and talk about things we normally wouldn’t. Or maybe we could go enjoy ourselves at a park and play on the swings, or we could climb a roof and just watch the stars in silence - nothing but just good vibes and good company.